New Real Madrid signing Javier Hernandez says he has already been convinced that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Lionel Messi.

New Real Madrid signing Javier Hernandez says he has already been convinced that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Lionel Messi.




New Real Madrid signing Javier Hernandez says he has already been convinced that Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Lionel Messi.
The Mexico international has only been at the Santiago Bernabeu since the start of the month but has been blown away by what the Ballon d'Or holder can do
the Mexico international only joined the European champions on a season-long loan from Manchester United just before the close of the summer transfer window.
However, Hernandez, who moved to Old Trafford a year after Ronaldo left for Madrid, says that he has already been blown away by what the Portuguese can do in training.
"Without a doubt, Ronaldo is the best," the 26-year-old striker told El Chiringuito.
"In the little time I have been here, I have seen why he is the best in the world.
"It is not only what he does in games so well but on a day-to-day basis.
"For me, Cristiano is the best. Messi is there too; after Cristiano, there is the Argentine."
However, 'Chicharito' admitted that one player still stands above all others, as far as he is concerned.
"My idol is Ronaldo Nazario de Lima, 'The Phenomen'," he enthused.
"I've never had the chance to meet him, so hopefully one day I can get a picture with him!"
Of course, Brazil legend Ronaldo spent five years at Madrid, and Hernandez is hoping to make just as big an impact at the Santiago Bernabeu this season to persuade the Liga outfit to make the deal permanent next summer.
"I was in the best team in Mexico [Chivas], the best team in England [United] and now I'm in the best team in the world," he mused.
"I must be professional, as this is a great opportunity, but I still belong to Manchester and do not know if I will have to go back


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post